Helena Gálvez Martín

Translations in Malta

My services

I can provide any kind of translations between English and Spanish.


Professional Translation

Graduated from the University of the Basque Country and highly experienced.

Official Certified Translation

Registered with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Trade Promotion of the Government of Malta.

Audiovisual Translation

Subtitling, scripts for dubbing and voice-over, audiodescription and localisation.

Editing and Proofreading

In Spanish. Publications, thesis, books, marketing products, and others.


In English and Spanish. Articles, blogs, e-gaming and betting, tourism and more.


Tourism, business and legal contexts.

About me

Hi there! My name is Helena Gálvez Martín. I was born in Bilbao, Spain, but I’ve been living in Malta for the past four years. I graduated in Translation and Interpreting in 2015 and it’s been my full-time job since then. My working languages are Spanish and English, but I am also studying Maltese.

I was always a fan of TV shows, so in 2017 I finished my Master’s Degree in Audiovisual Translation, which has been my speciality since then, combined with other kind of projects. I also have a vast experience in the industry of e-gaming.

Contact me

Fill in the form below or contact me by email or WhatsApp to get a quote.

To make the process faster, don’t forget to attach the files to translate.

Have a look at the FAQ’s if you have any questions about my services.

Get in touch!

You can upload .pdf, .doc, .docx, .jpeg or .jpg files with a maximum size of 4MB. Only 4 files allowed.

Helena Gálvez Martín


How can I pick up an official translation?
You will need a hard copy of the translation because it will have my registered stamp and signature on it. You can pick it up from my office in St. Paul’s Bay or we can arrange to meet somewhere else or to send it by post.
What is an apostilled translation?
It consists of the legalisation of a document so that it can be used in any of the countries which take part in the convention. You can get it from: The Legalisation Unit, Ministry for Foreign Affairs and Trade Promotion, Palazzo Parisio, Merchant Street, Valletta VLT 1171.
I need to get a university certificate recognised by the MQRIC. Is your translation enough?
To get a university certificate recognised, you will need to send the original document together with the translation with an official stamp of a registered translator with the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of the Maltese Government, such as myself. Therefore, my translation will be enough.
Can you provide translations to other languages?
Yes, apart from translating between English and Spanish, I can put you in touch with translators of other languages who have experience and whose translations will have a guaranteed quality.
Are your legal translations valid in Spain?
No, they are only valid for procedures related to the Government of Malta or any kind of official paperwork in this country.